獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 92   誰瀏覽過: 233 users
04.08.2016 - 15:17
Upvote if you think RP corrupts new players and moves AtWar community to a negative direction. If you disagree, state your reason in the comments.

I have the right to make such statement since I played RP myself and I enjoyed some games, but it affects AtWar more negatively than positively.

P.S. For angry rpers, if I said something wrong then prove me wrong instead of just saying I am not right.

P.S.S. I actually see almost no RP in RP games, just people searching for a reason to war someone and get more territory pretty much.
----
ho
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 15:19
Dude
lay of the drugs
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 15:20
Because some people like rp doesnt mean it corrups players, and if people would respect that some people really like to rp in this and wouldnt ruin them then rp wouldnt get such a rep, but since people who dont like rp go and ruin rp games it makes new players mad and would put the community in the negaitve direction as new players resent people
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 15:34
Roleplay has even made some people create fictional Atwar based governments to harass scenario mapmakers and players. Imo roleplay shouldnt be removed but reformed so it requires some skill, that way roleplayers can play every game mode and a high rank truly means something.
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 15:35
RP does generate no-skill TRULY retarded players who will get decimated by anyone who plays other maps, BUT it is still hands down the most FUN and popular map. There is no map that can fill as fast as RP because it's just a totally different game mode based on talking shit and wrecking scrub requiring basically no mechanical skill.

That being said the traditional skill based community is getting cucked by the growth of RP but you can't stop it, so why whine about it. Map makers could create maps like got and sapien that have talking shit as a part of the gameplay, but also where skill actually matters. Or they could go into RP, play by the rules, and just ravage noobs and maybe make them want to get better at the game. Instead they are divisive and just hate on a different way to play the game. Whats really destroying the community is the "us vs them" mentality

RP is also easily the most fun and exciting map to watch as well, and you can have an effect on the game from outside, another reason it's appealing to all players

Just haters tbh
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 15:36
作者: The_Empirezz, 04.08.2016 at 15:34

Roleplay has even made some people create fictional Atwar based governments to harass scenario mapmakers and players. Imo roleplay shouldnt be removed but reformed so it requires some skill, that way roleplayers can play every game mode and a high rank truly means something.

this
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 15:38
作者: Azaranthy1, 04.08.2016 at 15:20

Because some people like rp doesnt mean it corrups players, and if people would respect that some people really like to rp in this and wouldnt ruin them then rp wouldnt get such a rep, but since people who dont like rp go and ruin rp games it makes new players mad and would put the community in the negaitve direction as new players resent people

I don't mean that every person that likes RP is a noob, but it is evident that specifically RP players ( most ) often leave games too early thus ruining them. Furthermore, it closes the way for new maps to be recognized since RP players often play only one specific scenario ( Embers RP ) and refuse to play other maps for an unknown to me, probably psychological reason.
----
ho
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 15:40
作者: Need Mental Help, 04.08.2016 at 15:38

I dont mean that every person that likes RP is a noob, but it is evident that specifically RP players ( most ) often leave games too early thus ruining them. Furthermore, it closes the way for new maps to be recognized since RP players often play only one specific scenario ( Embers RP ) and refuse to play other maps for an unknown to me, probably psychological reason.

ppl like the same old shit, and if a map doesnt look and feel like embers they aint about it no matter what it says in the title
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 15:42
作者: Xir0w, 04.08.2016 at 15:40

I dont mean that every person that likes RP is a noob, but it is evident that specifically RP players ( most ) often leave games too early thus ruining them. Furthermore, it closes the way for new maps to be recognized since RP players often play only one specific scenario ( Embers RP ) and refuse to play other maps for an unknown to me, probably psychological reason.

ppl like the same old shit, and if a map doesnt look and feel like embers they aint about it no matter what it says in the title

You just proved my point. Thanks.
----
ho
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 15:44
作者: Need Mental Help, 04.08.2016 at 15:42

作者: Xir0w, 04.08.2016 at 15:40

You just proved my point. Thanks.

yes i was agreeing with you
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 16:01
 JF.
Nice up vote farm.
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 16:03
作者: JF., 04.08.2016 at 16:01

Nice up vote farm.

Every great idea posted on forum is a vote farm, if it's formed correctly
----
ho
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 16:08
 Witch-Doctor (版主)
You're just some roleplaying noob who is doing this to make the competitive community look bad.

You can stop pretending to be part of the competitive community now thanks.
Don't think I can't see through your bs.
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 16:12
Meh, Maybe if Decent players, and not Children in the mind scrubs join games and play right, maybe AW can get along, but everyone hates Trolls, and Sadly Trolls Go to RP to be the piece of S*** they are, and ruin the fun for everyone. These Plebs are the same ones, who have no skill and can't play other maps. Anyway this is Hypocrisy as RP players sometimes can't join games because of "competitive" fggts saying "RP Fag" "Kick" Thus the map makers lose a chance to make a successful map, and then map production goes down and AW continues to die, All because of Cun*s that Kick for any reason, and Plebs who cant play. you Fools need to shape up if you want change in the AW community.
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 16:13
This is stupid as fuck man. I hope you realize that a good amount of the players on this game DON'T play this religiously. Some of us casual player prefer RP's over WWII's and 3v3's because RP's are meant to be fun and usually are. The people saying "rp's take away the skill from the game" need to realize that half the people playing rp's don't give a fuck about their skill level, their playing the game to have fun. Stop being a whiny bitch, if you don't like rp's stay clear from it. Other than that, people should be allowed to play what they want.
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 16:13
I see good point but rp is alright just make it way more skill-necessary
----
The Gifted INC.

載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 16:24
作者: Witch-Doctor, 04.08.2016 at 16:08

You're just some roleplaying noob who is doing this to make the competitive community look bad.

"if he plays a certain map he doesnt have a right to an opinion or to speak"
jesus christ

did i ever say i like ur boring ass chess games? maybe ur not talking to me

but still kys
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 16:25
作者: K_Himmelreich, 04.08.2016 at 16:12

Meh, Maybe if Decent players, and not Children in the mind scrubs join games and play right, maybe AW can get along, but everyone hates Trolls, and Sadly Trolls Go to RP to be the piece of S*** they are, and ruin the fun for everyone. These Plebs are the same ones, who have no skill and can't play other maps. Anyway this is Hypocrisy as RP players sometimes can't join games because of "competitive" fggts saying "RP Fag" "Kick" Thus the map makers lose a chance to make a successful map, and then map production goes down and AW continues to die, All because of Cun*s that Kick for any reason, and Plebs who cant play. you Fools need to shape up if you want change in the AW community.

this is right

if you want change DO SOMETHING
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 17:03
 Witch-Doctor (版主)
作者: Xir0w, 04.08.2016 at 16:24

jesus christ

but still kys

What do you mean chess games? Are you seriously trying to say duels is only about memorization? Are you seriously trying to say chess is only memorization??!

Stop making excuse because you suck.
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 17:12
作者: Witch-Doctor, 04.08.2016 at 17:03

作者: Xir0w, 04.08.2016 at 16:24

jesus christ

but still kys

What do you mean chess games? Are you seriously trying to say duels is only about memorization? Are you seriously trying to say chess is only memorization??!

Stop making excuse because you suck.

i didnt say anything about memorization did i? wew lad ur reaching arent ya?

getting mad?
http://i.4cdn.org/tv/1470322063054.jpg
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 17:24
 Evic
Dont play rp

#saynotoautism
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 17:32
作者: Evic, 04.08.2016 at 17:24

Dont play rp

#saynotoautism

no argument here

gg skillfags what a short thread
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 17:37
See, you even can't see them anywhere else on forum than on RP threads
----
ho
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 17:39
作者: Need Mental Help, 04.08.2016 at 17:37

See, you even can't see them anywhere else on forum than on RP threads

first post i ever made on the forum was i think 2days ago and i dont plan to post again, pls remove yourself from this world

UNLESS someone directs me to a page where my opinion is needed to clear out the plebs
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 17:45
 Evic
作者: Xir0w, 04.08.2016 at 17:32

no argument here

gg skillfags what a short thread

just say no man, SAY NO, you can do it

#saynotoautism
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 18:07
Wait, what are tyring to accomplish with this thread? To kill of ALL rping? Thats bs
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 18:08
Several RP players such as himmel, maxacer, zzbs have agreed with me as you can see. I think that says enough.
----
ho
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 18:09
Himmel used blitz as wg on ww1 gg
----
BBW is the best
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 18:09
作者: KING GOOSE, 04.08.2016 at 18:09

lel
載入中...
載入中...
04.08.2016 - 18:10
作者: The_Empirezz, 04.08.2016 at 15:34

I agree with you but as RP mapmakers have failed to see how such a reform can be accomplished or did not even consider it, I don't see what else we can do to fix it.
----
ho
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!