獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 92   誰瀏覽過: 233 users

原發表

發表從 Need Mental Help, 04.08.2016 - 15:17
Upvote if you think RP corrupts new players and moves AtWar community to a negative direction. If you disagree, state your reason in the comments.

I have the right to make such statement since I played RP myself and I enjoyed some games, but it affects AtWar more negatively than positively.

P.S. For angry rpers, if I said something wrong then prove me wrong instead of just saying I am not right.

P.S.S. I actually see almost no RP in RP games, just people searching for a reason to war someone and get more territory pretty much.
02.04.2017 - 08:25
作者: Rock Lee, 31.03.2017 at 21:58

作者: Gavrilo., 28.03.2017 at 08:29

I'm getting sick of these negroids attacking players because they choose to play a different map genre than them.

If you don't like RP, fuck off, and don't play. Stick to your own cancer duels, or WW1 maps.

Well, if we ignore the sake of the community and the inequality of the hardwork that normal players need to do to gain sp compared to rp players you still have to think about your own players.

RP players can't play anything that is not rp, They are reaching high ranks and still are losing to low ranks outside of RP. therefore they stay there forever and only play against low ranks in packs in easy scenarios with high defence walls or game of thrones "haha i betrayed you moron" concepts. therefore they devided the community into 2 annd prevent half of the new players to explore the game and help the community grow.

They play twisted game. no strategy (litterly no relevant strategy all units are "other"). no risk (9999 defence walls). no tactics (9999 attack nukes) and at coward way of playing (packs, picking on low ranks and betrayals). they are completely irrelevant to atwar and only make damage.

What are you talking about, I beat players outside of RP all the time, I even have a decent elo too. I never played an RP with these 9999 defense and attack units.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
載入中...
載入中...
06.04.2017 - 10:04
作者: Guest, 02.04.2017 at 08:25

作者: Rock Lee, 31.03.2017 at 21:58

作者: Gavrilo., 28.03.2017 at 08:29

I'm getting sick of these negroids attacking players because they choose to play a different map genre than them.

If you don't like RP, fuck off, and don't play. Stick to your own cancer duels, or WW1 maps.

Well, if we ignore the sake of the community and the inequality of the hardwork that normal players need to do to gain sp compared to rp players you still have to think about your own players.

RP players can't play anything that is not rp, They are reaching high ranks and still are losing to low ranks outside of RP. therefore they stay there forever and only play against low ranks in packs in easy scenarios with high defence walls or game of thrones "haha i betrayed you moron" concepts. therefore they devided the community into 2 annd prevent half of the new players to explore the game and help the community grow.

They play twisted game. no strategy (litterly no relevant strategy all units are "other"). no risk (9999 defence walls). no tactics (9999 attack nukes) and at coward way of playing (packs, picking on low ranks and betrayals). they are completely irrelevant to atwar and only make damage.

What are you talking about, I beat players outside of RP all the time, I even have a decent elo too. I never played an RP with these 9999 defense and attack units.

you beat shit
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!