獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 8   誰瀏覽過: 40 users
12.01.2012 - 22:01
Yes, I am aware of the fact that Afterwind doesn't want to apply any more base units to the game, but I think more base units would make the game more fun and allow for more strategy.

First of all, you should be able to make fighters. Lots of people argue that fighters are too powerful to be used as a base unit, but there needs to be more than one type of combat plane. Make the fighter weaker if it needs it, but make it accesible!

Second, railroads would be a great addition to Afterwind. In my mind, railroads would be buildable from one capitol you control to another, allowing quicker reinforcements to the frontlines without the costly implications of air transport.

Third, make defensive walls stronger! They are useless for anything but notification. If defensive walls were stronger, say boosting unit defense by three or four (and maybe also restricting its move range and attack), it would ad a whole new bit of strategy to the game and help it not become a race to see who can get more cities the quickest. (I think this might even lessen the use of 'turnblocking')

Fourth, maybe think about adding more naval units. Naval warfare bores me with it's lack of variation, and I think many players would agree with me that it could be pumped up a little.

Finally, think about expanding scenarios with the ability to create your own units and/or edit existing units stats. Yes, there are a few potential problems with this, but it would open up such a wide range of scenarios that I believe the pros much outway the cons.

**This should go in the bugs section, but I might as well post it while I'm here - I've noticed that sometimes I upload an image to a unit in a scenario and decide I don't like it and want to replace it, but it doesn't let me. Maybe a cropping function should be set into action?
載入中...
載入中...
12.01.2012 - 23:36
作者: Zenos, 12.01.2012 at 22:01

Yes, I am aware of the fact that Afterwind doesn't want to apply any more base units to the game

you probably should have just stopped there.

also why does the topic say "A Few New", all of these have been suggested before.
----
作者: Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
作者: tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

載入中...
載入中...
13.01.2012 - 00:23
I like the idea 2 (railroads). Point 3 (devense wall stronger) can also be an option. I think it should be in a way that defence walls needs to be destroyed before they break. For example: If i have 4units in my defence line and my enemy attacks with 1 bomber. With the current settings, it will always break, even if the enemy loses his bomber to the first infantry in the wall. Maybe it's a good idea to change that, so walls only breaks when all the units in the wall are killed.

About your last point (create own units in scenarios). This is already possible, look at this screenshot:

You can always replace the image, if you didn't puslish your scenario.
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
載入中...
載入中...
13.01.2012 - 01:31
作者: Hugosch, 13.01.2012 at 00:23

I think it should be in a way that defence walls needs to be destroyed before they break. For example: If i have 4units in my defence line and my enemy attacks with 1 bomber. With the current settings, it will always break, even if the enemy loses his bomber to the first infantry in the wall. Maybe it's a good idea to change that, so walls only breaks when all the units in the wall are killed.

I agree completely with this. Stronger walls should be harder to break.
載入中...
載入中...
13.01.2012 - 10:22
作者: NateBaller, 13.01.2012 at 01:31

I think it should be in a way that defence walls needs to be destroyed before they break. For example: If i have 4units in my defence line and my enemy attacks with 1 bomber. With the current settings, it will always break, even if the enemy loses his bomber to the first infantry in the wall. Maybe it's a good idea to change that, so walls only breaks when all the units in the wall are killed.

I agree completely with this. Stronger walls should be harder to break.

I kinda like the way it already is. Mainly because its easier on offensive side, but what you do say makes sense though. Maybe we can make an agreement? 1 bomber > destroys wall, and all the units from that wall go into the city?
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
載入中...
載入中...
13.01.2012 - 11:36
I made a a thread about the walls system that might fit with your suggestion, you can check it here.

Apart from railroads and customizable scenario units (already possible), I agree with your suggestions.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
載入中...
載入中...
13.01.2012 - 16:19

I like the idea 2 (railroads). Point 3 (devense wall stronger) can also be an option. I think it should be in a way that defence walls needs to be destroyed before they break. For example: If i have 4units in my defence line and my enemy attacks with 1 bomber. With the current settings, it will always break, even if the enemy loses his bomber to the first infantry in the wall. Maybe it's a good idea to change that, so walls only breaks when all the units in the wall are killed.

About your last point (create own units in scenarios). This is already possible, look at this screenshot:

About the last bit, I know that you can create your own unit names and images, but I would like the ability to actually edit their stats so that you can create units more specific to your scenario.

You can always replace the image, if you didn't puslish your scenario.
載入中...
載入中...
11.02.2012 - 23:10
Rail roads is a cool idea
----
Nothing to impede progress. If you want to see the fate of democracies, look out the windows.
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!