獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 23   誰瀏覽過: 55 users

投票

Should we purely and simply remove that feature?

Yeah
Nope

投票總數: 28
12.02.2016 - 09:18
Cause when I do pros and cons I simply cant find any pros. Only trolls use that feature...
----
Seule la victoire est belle
載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2016 - 09:39
The amount of thought put into this suggestions is astoundingly low.

>Doesn't like something
>Remove it
載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2016 - 10:52
作者: Meester, 12.02.2016 at 09:39

>Doesn't like something
>Remove it

Please stop stealing my soul
----

載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2016 - 11:13
For the one(s) who can't connect the dots this is related to my other post...
http://fr.atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=24552
----
載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2016 - 11:15
作者: Meester, 12.02.2016 at 09:39

>Doesn't like something
>Remove it

Classic meester the farwest sheriff, shoot first think later...
----
載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2016 - 13:07
作者: Goblin, 12.02.2016 at 12:28

Maybe a screen flashing that can cause nausea, 165 decibles sound effect and a short video from the admins to warn you... should be implemented to back up the simple in the middle of the screen letters that notify you about the victory condition

So u want to keep that feature because... ?
I love how people belittling and trolling are getting so many upvote, such a great and mature community we have
Lovely really
----
載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2016 - 14:04
Or just make it more clear when the victory conditions aren't take cap for 2 turns instead of removing a whole feature
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2016 - 14:09
Dude just don't play games with that condition.

I don't see why you want to remove Smth that dome.people like?Would you like if because I don't like it let's say,should it be removed?

The victory condition is written under the players when picking with some mind blowing letters...
----
載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2016 - 15:32
Http://snag.gy/A65rD.jpg
Just saying...
----
載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2016 - 15:37
作者: Kraigg, 12.02.2016 at 13:07

such a great and mature community we have

Sorry... its just not that bad to remove it and maybw someone would like to play it
----
載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2016 - 17:09
As Meester said, this can be summed up like this:

----
載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2016 - 18:12
作者: e Mare, 12.02.2016 at 17:09

making you a mod must have been one of those farts
----
載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2016 - 18:51
"Capture the flag" are important settings for map/scenario makers to have. Maybe not right now, but for future work.
----
載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2016 - 20:08
I like this idea. And don't understand where all the negativity and trolling is coming from? I think there has actually been a lot more thought put into this idea than some of you give Kraigg credit for, also I see an interesting dichotomy here because those who seem to think (to paraphrase) that this is a "dumb" idea, are not actually active players themselves.

The reality is no one as far as I can tell plays serious games on these settings, please someone correct me if i'm wrong but as someone who plays this game everyday, I never see games made with capture x for anything but a troll. Currently this setting is being used to harm new players (see the thread where a rank 3 loses without understanding why) ruining game where people just want to play, farming SP, AND farming elo. Quite a lot of negativity for a setting that is never used.

While I understand that this can be an important feature in the future, and ideally would make for some fun games, it just isnt used for that. Removing it with the intention of placing it back into the game in the future could be a "hot fix" for many issues currently going on.

Wherever you stand on this issue can we at least agree that it is worthy of discussion and worth more than just dismissing without a second thought?
載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2016 - 23:13
作者: e Mare, 12.02.2016 at 17:09

Lol I'm thinking meester and emare ... who is whose alt?
----
載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2016 - 23:26
I am going to use a meesterish analogy here. I am amused by the typically answer to the capture neutral city trick: like a rape victim they blame the victim, which is what u do in Afghanistan or Pakistan etc... In civilized society u try to find ways to prevent it from perpetrator's side, first by education, and ifwhen that fails by punishment.
Like prom said, this feature is today only used to abuse noobs, and if I partly agree that they should be careful, I still believe we shouldn't keep something that is 99% harmfull and 1% POTENTIALLY useful
Now to the haters, posting belitlling mockingtrolling comment doesn't make you smart, it just makes the other dumb students in the classroom laugh, but I guess this is ur aim, not contributing to a community
Cheets
----
載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2016 - 23:28
作者: Columna Durruti, 12.02.2016 at 18:51

"Capture the flag" are important settings for map/scenario makers to have. Maybe not right now, but for future work.

See meester and emare? U can disagree without being an ass, try it sometimes...
----
載入中...
載入中...
13.02.2016 - 03:28
njab
帳戶已刪除
Why removing it is bad:
1. It is used in scenarios such as "Battle for English throne" where 3 sides fight for capturing "England" composed of London, Hastings and Fulford.
2. It can be used in tournament matches similar to ones that Croat made.

Also, your clanmates abuse it usually. ^^
載入中...
載入中...
13.02.2016 - 04:50
作者: Guest, 13.02.2016 at 03:28

Why removing it is bad:
1. It is used in scenarios such as "Battle for English throne" where 3 sides fight for capturing "England" composed of London, Hastings and Fulford.
2. It can be used in tournament matches similar to ones that Croat made.

Also, your clanmates abuse it usually. ^^

Agreed there are black sheeps in every clan, like u and phoenix in Epic clan for example
----
載入中...
載入中...
13.02.2016 - 04:59
njab
帳戶已刪除
作者: Kraigg, 13.02.2016 at 04:50

Yes me and Phoenix are a way too Epic for Epic Clan.
載入中...
載入中...
13.02.2016 - 05:19
BTW a new guy(navid) discovered the thing and started abusing it, tricked even alphaB yesterday so not just noobs are gettingbscrewed
Whichever way the community sees fit the issue should be adressed
For the record I never got tricked by this, so nothing personal, simply letting trolls operating freely is bad policy, blaming the victims doesn't solve anything, just sends a message mods & admins are either powerless or simply don't care about the community
Cheers
----
載入中...
載入中...
13.02.2016 - 06:55
作者: The Tactician, 12.02.2016 at 14:04

Or just make it more clear when the victory conditions aren't take cap for 2 turns instead of removing a whole feature

Kraigg<tactician
----
載入中...
載入中...
13.02.2016 - 07:16
作者: Phoenix, 13.02.2016 at 06:55

作者: The Tactician, 12.02.2016 at 14:04

Kraigg<tactician

Like said whichever way community wants to solve the issue, if it is takes all of you to try to mock me in forums and then something is done about it I will have accomplished what I wanted...
----
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!