獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 32   誰瀏覽過: 128 users

原發表

發表從 onenationarmy, 13.01.2015 - 22:39
Hi all I have just spent a few days updating this map. For those of you that don't know the map it is a RP map based upon the world map with the extra cities and a few more suprises. It is based on the RL international unions of the world (some were moved for better game play). There are ten unions and they can be easily found next to their labels on the map (if you zoom out a little) The unions are the strongest cities in the map that offer missiles and unique stealth units. This is an ideal map to play when you have 10 good players on a slow day and want a good fast and fun game. I have upped eco and cities to make it a decent 10 - 20 person RP map too.

Strategies: there are two ways to play the map:

#1: 10 players get a union each. They cost about 37k so it is a 50k map ideally, but if you want to try get a country next to the unions and slowly conquer them that is an option. but this will cost time and you might fall behind in expansion. A 10 player game can start with up to 5 countries each just as long as people don't spread.

#2: 10+ players - I would recc only one city each and this becomes a matter of either diplomacy or trying to fight to get control of the unions. I must admit one guy almost conquered my union by taking a small country next to it while testing the map out earlier, so it is possible. It is basically a FFA civil war, and I only reccommend that option for players that want a challenge.

I have updated the map by giving the air units and missiles greater range, making it a faster game and a little more realistic, as much as the game will allow. I have added oil rigs to the oceans and included some cities on the Union countries to be outside of the union and thus aid expanding quicker. I have also added extra cities and a new union (CAA) So it is somewhere between the world map and the RP maps we all play and love so much.

Reference: the unions are as follows:
Africa Union : Central Africa Republic
Asian Australian Union : Darwin
Central American Alliance: SE Mexico (next to Cuba)
European Union: Brussels
Eurasion Union (Russia) : Moscow
East Asia Alliance (China) : Liaoning (next to North Korea)
Middle East Union: North of Saudi Arabia
South Asian Union: Nepal
Union of South America: Amazon Jungle
United States of America: next to New York

Please let me know of anything you may wish to add to the map or could suggest. I have tried not make too many units as I find this tedious in a stressful game endlessly looking through a long list of units, I have made it streamlined and fluid but still with good balance. the beauty of this particular map is that even Africa, Australia and South America now has a chance to put up a good solid fight without too much effort. I hope you enjoy this map and I will keep coming back to add little bits to it, I hope you enjoy and I wish you victory and peace.

21.12.2015 - 19:19
This map was eaten by the servers somewhere along the line which actually makes me dubious of ever spending time again making a map on this game, firstly because the game creators dont ever make a new map and relly on their player base for new content, then are probably biased or something anyway. Whats the point when there arent even any game moderators wtf, i am just giving up this game, it's a pity such a good game
載入中...
載入中...
10.05.2016 - 23:27
 Puf
Did you make sure to publish it?
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!