獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 14   誰瀏覽過: 45 users
04.11.2014 - 05:56
Black Shark
帳戶已刪除
I proposed this a long time ago, can't find the thread but I would like this to be done.

Basically, in map making you can choose which cities would have indestructible income. Simple as that.
載入中...
載入中...
04.11.2014 - 06:48
Why would you want this?
I'm not against this idea, just would like to know the reasons for such a feature.
Why would it be great to have it and in what aspects could it open to new map/scenario/gaming options?
----
載入中...
載入中...
04.11.2014 - 09:14
Black Shark
帳戶已刪除
作者: Columna Durruti, 04.11.2014 at 06:48

Why would you want this?
I'm not against this idea, just would like to know the reasons for such a feature.
Why would it be great to have it and in what aspects could it open to new map/scenario/gaming options?
It can add a bit more strategy IMO.
載入中...
載入中...
04.11.2014 - 09:15

Why would you want this?

Actually this would be useful for scenarios like WWI, since they have trenches who, usually, during battles, get reduced to zero population(which they shouldn't) that means trenches are no longer producable after most battles since they are usually quite massive in scale with no maneouvring.

Even tried to fix this once by giving the trenches 100 million population, but the collateral damage kills it anyway usually, it's quite annoying...
----
"Another such victory and I come back to Epirus alone" - Pyrrhus of Epirus
載入中...
載入中...
07.11.2014 - 11:43
作者: Pyrrhus, 04.11.2014 at 09:15

Why would you want this?

Actually this would be useful for scenarios like WWI, since they have trenches who, usually, during battles, get reduced to zero population(which they shouldn't) that means trenches are no longer producable after most battles since they are usually quite massive in scale with no maneouvring.

Even tried to fix this once by giving the trenches 100 million population, but the collateral damage kills it anyway usually, it's quite annoying...

and this would work for income, i support for map makers
載入中...
載入中...
07.11.2014 - 14:41
Game mechanics are good right now.Losing population makes lower reinforcements.More like ''real world''.
載入中...
載入中...
09.11.2014 - 05:09
Black Shark
帳戶已刪除
作者: THE_Militia, 07.11.2014 at 14:41

Game mechanics are good right now.Losing population makes lower reinforcements.More like ''real world''.
But this is for custom maps m7
載入中...
載入中...
09.11.2014 - 07:08
It isn't.Play default map and use bombers to take some city with 8 reinforcements.And when that city is attacking more times lower and lower population is there and lower reinforcements will come.It works for custom maps and default too.
載入中...
載入中...
09.11.2014 - 09:11
Some Scenario maps gennerally have like this special unit only recruitable in one place, like a "tower" or a "gate" at a map-made wall, or like a investment unit.

Its always fun to see how a city which is supposed to represent an entire, or multiple countries (Foreign volunteers for example) getting its reinforcement nuked by a bomber.

Support for this idea.
----

載入中...
載入中...
09.11.2014 - 09:11
Some Scenario maps gennerally have like this special unit only recruitable in one place, like a "tower" or a "gate" at a map-made wall, or like a investment unit.

Its always fun to see how a city which is supposed to represent an entire, or multiple countries (Foreign volunteers for example) getting its reinforcement nuked by a bomber.

Support for this idea.
----

載入中...
載入中...
09.11.2014 - 11:44
Black Shark
帳戶已刪除
作者: THE_Militia, 09.11.2014 at 07:08

It isn't.Play default map and use bombers to take some city with 8 reinforcements.And when that city is attacking more times lower and lower population is there and lower reinforcements will come.It works for custom maps and default too.
Who are you to say that MY idea is NOT for CUSTOM MAPS?

I mean this could be an OPTION for CERTAIN cities in CUSTOM MAPS/SCENARIOS
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2014 - 03:20
I know that recalling posts that aren't on the front page is frowned upon, but I just wanted to ask one thing.

Why isn't this implemented yet?
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2014 - 07:16
Black Shark
帳戶已刪除
作者: International, 01.12.2014 at 03:20

I know that recalling posts that aren't on the front page is frowned upon, but I just wanted to ask one thing.

cus amok n ivan ar wors den hitler
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2014 - 08:08
作者: Guest, 01.12.2014 at 07:16

作者: International, 01.12.2014 at 03:20

cus amok n ivan ar wors den hitler

Gets hit by a thunder sent from admins
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!