I'm proud to be an American where as least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me
And I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land God bless the USA
13.09.2014 - 14:36
作者: YazanTheSexy, 13.09.2014 at 14:31

作者: Skanderbeg, 13.09.2014 at 13:31

作者: Sanguinare, 13.09.2014 at 11:48

9/11 #neverforget and all that shit. I know that almost 3000 muricans died, and I feel sad for that. But what about Afghanistan? 5000 civilians killed by mericans.
And what about all the places USA has bombed with drones the last couple of years? And also, 9/11 was an inside job. Bush wanted a reason to invade Iraq for OIL OIL OIL OIL.

All I am saying is: 9/11 was bad, but it is not worth to cry about 10+ years after.

3000 died? wow what exaggeration, ive heard for propaganda of 1000 casualties. But even thats too many, because those business buildings had a pause in work, there werent 3000 people, but 500, the rest left the building to have a smoke or buy food. There were 500 casualties, but United States are making up numbers to make their nation furious and support them in new war.

Even if it was 3000 , it costed the middle east more than 150 K died body and they stole iraq oil since 2004 then obama left it and now he is comming back to take the oil wells AGAIN !!

They shouldn't have stopped at 150k, it would have been much smarter to cleanse the whole region of people.
----
載入中...
載入中...
13.09.2014 - 14:46
作者: YazanTheSexy, 13.09.2014 at 14:34

He even change every topic to serbia . Like really bro.. We are talking about USA...

I think i said that above ...every time, even doe discussion is about religion, USA, war in ukraine or what ever he starts talking about yugoslavia.

And jesus fuckin christ ...look at the post above. He has done this idk how many times, maybe some of you noticed ...he posts wikipedia article or some other internet source and still claims things or numbers that are nowhere to be found in that article. ...then week later he claims he gave evidence and won the debate.
----
載入中...
載入中...
13.09.2014 - 16:00
作者: Goblin, 13.09.2014 at 14:46

作者: YazanTheSexy, 13.09.2014 at 14:34

He even change every topic to serbia . Like really bro.. We are talking about USA...

I think i said that above ...every time, even doe discussion is about religion, USA, war in ukraine or what ever he starts talking about yugoslavia.

And jesus fuckin christ ...look at the post above. He has done this idk how many times, maybe some of you noticed ...he posts wikipedia article or some other internet source and still claims things or numbers that are nowhere to be found in that article. ...then week later he claims he gave evidence and won the debate.

i think we should celebrate "Ignore Tito Week". This way, the attention whore will be wondering where everyone went.... or he will be saying "haHA. I've won internet argument.... silly capitalist... you cant beat the Slavic ultra super race in internet debates. For my name is TIto the DEBATER!!!"
----
Everyone is living a myth and it's important to know what yours is. It could be a tragedy- and maybe you don't want it to be.
載入中...
載入中...
13.09.2014 - 17:07
It's amazing how much simpler this forum is after ignoring Tito. I think you should all try it for the "1 Week Crazy Free" Experiment I am trying out.
----
Everyone is living a myth and it's important to know what yours is. It could be a tragedy- and maybe you don't want it to be.
載入中...
載入中...
13.09.2014 - 17:31
作者: Skanderbeg, 13.09.2014 at 16:57

作者: Viruslegion, 13.09.2014 at 14:36

They shouldn't have stopped at 150k, it would have been much smarter to cleanse the whole region of people.

American show his real face.

That moment when I'm not American
----
載入中...
載入中...
13.09.2014 - 19:19
All hail Almighty USA.
----
Hi
載入中...
載入中...
13.09.2014 - 19:41
TITO
Will you just fucking stop already? God, you are annoying, literally. You are a pest, someone who doesn't go away. Just get out with your Balkans crap. No one cares.
----

TJM !!!
載入中...
載入中...
13.09.2014 - 19:49
Excuse me and unleashed because we cabt argue idiotic claims alternative history and no logic or common sense.

And you know austrians and germans were good to you serbs while you were runing from ottoman cocks ...i mean swords ...xD ...but then you stab them in the back ...thats why your father of nation says "we serbs have not a single true friend in europe" ...and if you think russia is your buddy xD ...your just a little pet which they never helped and still you suck their kurcine.
----
載入中...
載入中...
13.09.2014 - 21:12
 Nero
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
載入中...
載入中...
13.09.2014 - 21:12
 Nero
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
載入中...
載入中...
13.09.2014 - 22:39
 brianwl (管理員)
Makes sense... support.
----

載入中...
載入中...
14.09.2014 - 03:48
Didnt saw this yet . God bless the usa.
載入中...
載入中...
14.09.2014 - 08:05
I turn off ignore for Tito to check out new thread by Nero.... and now I see Tito is a holocaust denier. Now I know Tito is from different dimension. Topic Closed. http://prntscr.com/4mq2qd
----
載入中...
載入中...
14.09.2014 - 09:05
作者: Skanderbeg, 14.09.2014 at 04:12

作者: Viruslegion, 13.09.2014 at 17:31

That moment when I'm not American

You just changed location, edited profile, but you forgot avatar.

Dont worry i saved your post

作者: Viruslegion, 13.09.2014 at 14:36

You support act of genocide, human rights violation, crime against humanity, humanitarian disaster.

Plus nukes and chemical weapons used against population of this planet. Even Hitler didnt used chemical weapons like gas and he had it, but americans did use nukes and chemical weaons. That says alot about one nation.

The avatar is an album cover bud, looks like you don't know everything
Those people also conduct genocide, human rights violation, cimes against humanity, and humanitarian disaster, and have been nothing but trouble for the entire world for thousands of years, also, don't try to claim the moral high ground when you support genocide in the Balkans and think anyone that wants to leave Russia should be killed
As for the nukes and chemical weapons, I never defended that, I don't support it, again, looks like you don't know everything
----
載入中...
載入中...
14.09.2014 - 11:56
作者: Skanderbeg, 13.09.2014 at 13:31

作者: Sanguinare, 13.09.2014 at 11:48

9/11 #neverforget and all that shit. I know that almost 3000 muricans died, and I feel sad for that. But what about Afghanistan? 5000 civilians killed by mericans.
And what about all the places USA has bombed with drones the last couple of years? And also, 9/11 was an inside job. Bush wanted a reason to invade Iraq for OIL OIL OIL OIL.

All I am saying is: 9/11 was bad, but it is not worth to cry about 10+ years after.

3000 died? wow what exaggeration, ive heard for propaganda of 1000 casualties. But even thats too many, because those business buildings had a pause in work, there werent 3000 people, but 500, the rest left the building to have a smoke or buy food. There were 500 casualties, but United States are making up numbers to make their nation furious and support them in new war.

I'm not gonna be mad, cuz I did not know that. thx lord Tito.
----
"insert quote here"
-"insert famous person here"
載入中...
載入中...
14.09.2014 - 13:20
作者: Skanderbeg, 14.09.2014 at 11:40

作者: Viruslegion, 14.09.2014 at 09:05

have been nothing but trouble for the entire world for thousands of years

Retarded comment, middle east, near east and its nations never harmed the world. While United States with 10 million square kilometers, 315 million people did damage to 70% of the world. You just trying to divert the blame.

don't try to claim the moral high ground when you support genocide in the Balkans and think anyone that wants to leave Russia should be killed
As for the nukes and chemical weapons, I never defended that, I don't support it, again, looks like you don't know everything

I never said i support genocide on the balkans
I never said i think everyone who wants to live russia should be killed

This is obvious truth & proof you lie to defend yourself against my correct arguments. But dont worry, many more your comrades of evil use lies and propaganda to shittalk to me and my countrymen in both reality and internet. Thats how you work - orange clockwork.

you're arguments are correct? lmao okay kid, and I see you still believe you have a better idea of where I live than I do, I'm done with this, it's bad enough when you start making up history, now you're trying to make up where I'm from too
----
載入中...
載入中...
14.09.2014 - 13:41
作者: Skanderbeg, 14.09.2014 at 11:43

作者: Pheonixking929, 14.09.2014 at 08:05

I turn off ignore for Tito to check out new thread by Nero.... and now I see Tito is a holocaust denier. Now I know Tito is from different dimension. Topic Closed. http://prntscr.com/4mq2qd

I meant hitler didnt use gas in warfare, in battles, in fight, in combat, in war, in conflict. United States did used, and is still using gas and other chemical and biologic weapon in combat while in the same time USA blame Iran and Syria for chemical attacks. Hypocricy.

But wait a minute, i just realized that United States are also using gas beside in combat, USA has gas chambers where they execute prisoners. Nice one, and you call yourself civilization, while using barbarian methods.

Totally inhumane conditions to live, united states is a death machine. You enter and never get out.

----
載入中...
載入中...
14.09.2014 - 13:46
Black Shark
帳戶已刪除
作者: Skanderbeg, 14.09.2014 at 11:40

have been nothing but trouble for the entire world for thousands of years

Retarded comment, middle east, near east and its nations never harmed the world. While United States with 10 million square kilometers, 315 million people did damage to 70% of the world. You just trying to divert the blame.

don't try to claim the moral high ground when you support genocide in the Balkans and think anyone that wants to leave Russia should be killed

I never said i support genocide on the balkans
I never said i think everyone who wants to live russia should be killed

This is obvious truth & proof you lie to defend yourself against my correct arguments. But dont worry, many more your comrades of evil use lies and propaganda to shittalk to me and my countrymen in both reality and internet. Thats how you work - orange clockwork.
Ottoman Empire?
載入中...
載入中...
15.09.2014 - 12:40
Meh why all this fascination with America I wonder...... Just ignore what you don't like. I would love people to talk about India for a change.
----
載入中...
載入中...
15.09.2014 - 17:06
Tito acts as if he knows so much about the world and every country, Then he tries to make the US look bad in every forum topic even if it has nothing to do with the US and then tries to make it look like Russia is a perfect utopia and everyone should follow what they do.
載入中...
載入中...
16.09.2014 - 07:31
Black Shark
帳戶已刪除
作者: Skanderbeg, 15.09.2014 at 04:22

作者: Guest, 14.09.2014 at 13:46

Ottoman Empire?

Ottoman Empire did declared war on Europe, but didnt on China, Japan, India, Latin America, North America. Europe isnt world. While United States fought 70% of this planet, one way or another, americans killed both soldiers and civilians. Venezuela, Cuba, Mexico, Brazil, Ecuador, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Niqragua, Guatemala, Panama, Granada, Libya, Syria, Egypt, Yemen, Yugoslavia, Germany, Turkey, China, Korea, Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Phillipines, Russia, Ukraine, Iran, Afghanistan, Albania, Irak...
Wait, when did America fight Russia? China? Did I miss something in history?
載入中...
載入中...
16.09.2014 - 17:02
LOL GG NO RE
載入中...
載入中...
18.09.2014 - 15:40
作者: Skanderbeg, 11.09.2014 at 15:47

作者: Goblin, 11.09.2014 at 13:23

In fact most americans believe in God and to rub some salt to Tito:

- they have high percantage of believers, christians and people who actually attend church mass
- in comparison to USA, Russia has greatly smaller percantage of christians, believers at all in fact since high percantage are atheist (soviet union legacy) and does who are religious hardly attend church ...only like 10% compared to more then 50% americans

btw. karma ...really? lets not go there.

55% russians are religious, 13% atheists. 79% americans are religious, 19% are atheists. Conclusion is USA has more atheists than Russia.

Lets not forget Russia had state atheism for 80 years while USA had freedom to decide religion, yet they have more atheists than Russia after state atheism.

Plus lets not forget how many thousands of monasteris and million of churches Russia have, and how many USA have. Which is proof what country is more religious in their long(in american case - short) history.

Pinheiro explained you about karma.
tito please u missed the whole point of the statment *god bless america* its a statement like saying i love america it has no connection to the actual religion.
----

載入中...
載入中...
18.09.2014 - 15:49
作者: Skanderbeg, 12.09.2014 at 04:48

作者: Sultan of Swing, 11.09.2014 at 18:52

This is the only argument that I will make... Most of what u said is somewhat right. Then you got to the freedom part. Umm hello? Obviously you have never been to America before. There is no rule by force here, we do have the freedom to do what we want under the law, so I'm not seeing the bullshit in that. Before you make an argument, please do your research first, thanks.

Really, you have freedom there? So you can:

>drink in public
>have sex in public
>praise satan
>open and register prostitution company
>import drugs
>distribute drugs
>kill your neighbor
>have sex with partner younger than 18
>date a tree
>register a church - bridge worshippers

Oh you cant do all that? Well then, you are not free, sorry, you are just another oppressive totalitarian society.
dude ur a nut case! if u have real freedom u will be a slave to other tyrants that
>praise satan
>have sex in public
>import drugs
>distribute drugs
>date a tree
----

載入中...
載入中...
18.09.2014 - 17:49
作者: Skanderbeg, 18.09.2014 at 15:56

作者: 1GodofWar1, 18.09.2014 at 15:40

tito please u missed the whole point of the statment *god bless america* its a statement like saying i love america it has no connection to the actual religion.

And you dont see anything contradictory in it? ''god bless us'' > 'i dont believe in god'.

Then stop saying it because it makes you look silly.

I just want to prove that United States arent free, as they force on you their religion and god. If you claim you are free and democratic and then force people to swear oath to your god, you are a liar then.

Now you can be act offended and insulted, but thats not my problem, i said the truth, truth that has nothing to do directly with you but with your state. Its up to you how will you reply, there are 3 ways: like a nazi(man who fanaticaly defends his country like phoenix, dereny and goblin) like stupid(atwar players) or objective and reasonable(like Tito).

Objective and reasonable? Hahahaha please please stop making me laugh because all you bring up all things that are not even true. Then you go and use a terrorists' act of violence as a way to try and make the US look bad and you call that objective and reasonable? Then you go on and say that it's karma? Now you go and call me a nazi? You clearly have no idea what a nazi is nor do you have any idea about what truly happens in the US or anything outside of your small one sided mind. Religion is not forced on anyone here if you don't want to say the pledge because of the one segment that refers to god then you don't say it simple as that. Until you actually know information about a topic and I'm not talking about the propaganda that was fed to you I'm talking about the actual truth.
載入中...
載入中...
18.09.2014 - 18:43
作者: Skanderbeg, 18.09.2014 at 15:56

作者: 1GodofWar1, 18.09.2014 at 15:40

And you dont see anything contradictory in it? ''god bless us'' > 'i dont believe in god'.

Then stop saying it because it makes you look silly.

I just want to prove that United States arent free, as they force on you their religion and god. If you claim you are free and democratic and then force people to swear oath to your god, you are a liar then.

Now you can be act offended and insulted, but thats not my problem, i said the truth, truth that has nothing to do directly with you but with your state. Its up to you how will you reply, there are 3 ways: like a nazi(man who fanaticaly defends his country like phoenix, dereny and goblin) like stupid(atwar players) or objective and reasonable(like Tito).

----
載入中...
載入中...
20.09.2014 - 18:10

----
"I Don't Know What Just Went Wrong"-Derpy Hooves
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!