獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 32   誰瀏覽過: 76 users
06.08.2014 - 04:27
I v decided i wish to catalog my experiances on atwar and how it has molded me into the player I am today. This will be a continues post and ill make chapters as i feel like it :3 Enjoy <3
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 04:39
Chapter One: Conqueror. My name means what it says. I seem to no matter where i go raise hell in some way. I am entertaining, im an asshole, im a friend, im a foe. My beginning was a humble one. I came from a relitivly poor family and did not get access to the internet till i was about 16 years old (three years ago) I immediatly had a facsination with strategy games started off playing risk and was fun for a while but it was not enough. I began searching the internet for better strategy games (free was quit poor) I eventually found a game called conqueror. Conqueror is where i got my start in true strategy games, I went under the alias, Lord Uthiseus and later shortened to just Lord. The community was small about 30 players on and off at diferent times, we played 3v3 maps mostly.I played conqueror for about a year, rubbing elbows with a few names you might know now that i brought to atwar. Like Eph, and EMPeror. Anyways one day i went on conqueror and some new guy i never met before was ranting about a game he plays a strategy game like no other. I inquired about this game and it lead me to what was then called afterwind.
----

載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 04:50
Chapter Two: Touchy Feely. The date was febuary 15, 2012. I had not registered an account yet and was playing as a guest i remember getting really excited my first game. I started in south africa as far away from everyone else as possible lol (bad mistake) it was a full world game 20 players. I thought i was doing extremely well until a player now named fruit came down from Iran and destroyed me, I did not understand walling and it confused me when he walled me in my cap and i couldnt move my 28 troops. I started bitching he was a hacker. I died and played alot of games after that. Played hours every day. I had fallen in love.
----

載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 05:03
Chapter Three:HellRaiserX666X was born. May eighth 2012. After months of playing as a geust a friend i made Ignigus got me to make an account. I sat there for what seemed like two hours contimplating a name. I finally decided on HellRaiserX666X, this was the first time i used this name for anything and since then it is my alias all over the internet. As i started out with my new account i was getting tired of getting my ass beat. Not talking to alot of people and when i did was basically on full troll mode to compensate for being ass at the game. I used cheap and dirty tactics to win. I would back stab trick people into wars attack 1st turn (remember that guys XD) steal cities etc. Any tactic to win. This worked well but made me not so popular. This is when i made my first veteran enemy. His name was learster. Now i had a win streak goin and was extremely cocky cuase of a few victories. I picked russia central and learster picked germany i sent him an ally, he accepted. which was cool i felt safe i went and kill the player in sweden and noticed france spain and UK allied vs learster. I saw it as an opportunity to take out my first rank 8!!!!! I declared war on learster instantneously the same turn he triple capped the entire west and dumped 60 something troops into my capital the next turn. He vowed to hunt me game to game till i left atwar. I was terrified being just rank 3 i seeked help. I met a fellow named mathdino who stood up for me against learster, and he explained to him thats we where all noobs once. Me being a total douche started insulting mathdino for getting into my business. He challenged me to my first 1v1 ever. I got my ass kicked by a then rank 5 mathdino.
----

載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 05:10
Chapter Four: Rivalry. Feeling humilated by mathdino i vowed to destroy him. I seeked to better myself and grow stronger, Two months later at this point i met a player named HollyW00dUndead, who i still question what the fuck his/her/its gender is but anyways holly, now mikasa akerman thought it would be fun to team up with mathdino vs my friend EMP who i brought over from Conqueror with me. We got our asses kicked and since i couldnt beat mathdino i went on insulting him for wearing silly feadoras and being pretty geeky fellow. He trumped me though, knowing he is much better then me, I asked how the fuck do you know how many troops you need to get that man countries you only get like 30 troops as germany. He explained to me how ratios worked and this greatly improved my game. Me and EMP challenged Math and Holly to a 2v2 a few weeks later and we won! They blammed it on maths disconnection(was true) i did not care we fucking won. This was the start of me finally understanding the mechanics behind atwar.
----

載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 05:14
Chapter Five: Forever Alone. Forever alone joined a world game i was in one day i was playing as egypt and killed a few players already and was just fucking around joking and pissing players off. FA was in china, he was like you cocky little fuck you think you are so good. I being rank 4 him being rank 6-7 i forget, i told him compared to you i am. Well he smacked me lol. I was a good sport and he told me i got promising skills and im pretty funny. He asked me if i wanted to be part of his coalition Stalins martians. He said they needed new players as he was trying to revive it after bonker kicked everyone a few weeks back. I agreed to join. This was single handedly the greatest choice of my life on atwar. As i would soon find out.
----

載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 05:17
Breef intermission i will continue into my advancement into rank 5-8 my experimentation with competitive play and my progression in skill. Any Questions thus far dont be afraid to ask .
----

載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 06:39
載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 06:54
作者: Your Monkey, 06.08.2014 at 06:39

such fat
----

載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 07:12
Black Shark
帳戶已刪除
Interesting story.
載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 07:19
作者: Guest, 06.08.2014 at 07:12

Interesting story.

A story is made up this is a biography of my segas on atwar.
----

載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 08:10
----
載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 08:22
作者: Cpt.Magic, 06.08.2014 at 08:10

Funny people who dont care dont answer.
----

載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 08:25
作者: Helly, 06.08.2014 at 08:22

i had to tell so u will stop spamming offtopice with ur shitty stories
----
載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 08:28
作者: Cpt.Magic, 06.08.2014 at 08:25

Funny why dont you rage somewhere else you no life neck bear faggot. No one gives two shits about your opinion. YUour just some faggot that comes back every fews months and rages. Ill just wait for you to leave atwar again, ignored till then.
----

載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 08:39
作者: Helly, 06.08.2014 at 08:28

作者: Cpt.Magic, 06.08.2014 at 08:25

Funny why dont you rage somewhere else you no life neck bear faggot. No one gives two shits about your opinion. YUour just some faggot that comes back every fews months and rages. Ill just wait for you to leave atwar again, ignored till then.

im sorry i dont have a bear on my neck do u mean beard?
and i only left atwar once and im still better then u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
----
載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 08:44
I dont even think you play atwar. You just sit there and wait to piss people off. How about you go before you get hurt.
----

載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 08:53
作者: Helly, 06.08.2014 at 08:44

I dont even think you play atwar. You just sit there and wait to piss people off. How about you go before you get hurt.

i dont piss people off i piss u off
----
載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 11:57
Black Shark
帳戶已刪除
作者: Helly, 06.08.2014 at 07:19

Interesting story.

I understand. And it is interesting.
載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 12:22
作者: Guest, 06.08.2014 at 11:57

Interesting story.

----
載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 13:15
Black Shark
帳戶已刪除
作者: Cpt.Magic, 06.08.2014 at 12:22

作者: Guest, 06.08.2014 at 11:57

Interesting story.

No seriously, I am entertained. I find his AW story interesting. Mine was boring at first.
載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 13:22
And HellRaiserX666X gazed upon the peasants worshiping the idols, he thought only of his great envy, why; why was it he was not worshiped as a god amongst these fools? Tired of seeing zizou everywhere and remembering the tales of greats passed down by his elders, he began to write his own story. When first presenting his saga which had sojourned so far into vanity and left little for fact, the peasants looked only with reproach and disdain and soon HellRaiser could not take it any more, driven to insanity from failure and ridicule he went back to write and perfect his book but he no longer wrote words, now only symbols which made no sense, trying to decipher this mysterious concept of prestige. A townsfolk who had previously been his friend until his great shaming had caught him writing, being a proud zizouist he forsook his friendship for his lord, and reported the heresy to the nearby zizouits. Now captured for his heretical writings, HellRaiser descended only further into insanity by picturing himself in an alternate reality, for he was no longer in a prison, he was at an award show for his new book and everyone loved him! The guards walked HellRaiser forward unto the gallows, HellRaiser looked out and saw the vast crowd of people all here for him, mistaking of course their groans of disgust for cheers of pleasure, they put the rope around his throat and the ladder fell. Running out of oxygen though fortunate enough not to have snapped his neck, Hellraiser once more looked to this crowd, the illusion faded, the faces were indeed bearing the visage of a smile; but it only masked the deep-seated intentions of the crowd, he realized in only an instant he was worth more to this crowd dead than he was alive. In a poetic ending he thought to himself in his last 15 seconds of conscience - what was it all for? Nothing, Indeed. We share this piece to celebrate the fairly average HellRaiser, not worthy of a legacy, but perhaps he will find peace in the fact he is in the least remembered, even if for folly. If this tale is to teach but one lesson, do not be the ones so full of disdain nor the one so vain, for it only causes pain.
Panos, Basil. On the 'great' HellRaiser. Prague: Srbija Textiles, 69 AD. Print.
----
作者: Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
作者: tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 14:29
Good read. Don't listen to trolls. Also you could of posted this in evoL forums'
----
It's not the end.

載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 16:08
 brianwl (管理員)
----

載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 16:48
作者: Fruit, 06.08.2014 at 13:22

And HellRaiserX666X gazed upon the peasants worshiping the idols, he thought only of his great envy, why; why was it he was not worshiped as a god amongst these fools? Tired of seeing zizou everywhere and remembering the tales of greats passed down by his elders, he began to write his own story. When first presenting his saga which had sojourned so far into vanity and left little for fact, the peasants looked only with reproach and disdain and soon HellRaiser could not take it any more, driven to insanity from failure and ridicule he went back to write and perfect his book but he no longer wrote words, now only symbols which made no sense, trying to decipher this mysterious concept of prestige. A townsfolk who had previously been his friend until his great shaming had caught him writing, being a proud zizouist he forsook his friendship for his lord, and reported the heresy to the nearby zizouits. Now captured for his heretical writings, HellRaiser descended only further into insanity by picturing himself in an alternate reality, for he was no longer in a prison, he was at an award show for his new book and everyone loved him! The guards walked HellRaiser forward unto the gallows, HellRaiser looked out and saw the vast crowd of people all here for him, mistaking of course their groans of disgust for cheers of pleasure, they put the rope around his throat and the ladder fell. Running out of oxygen though fortunate enough not to have snapped his neck, Hellraiser once more looked to this crowd, the illusion faded, the faces were indeed bearing the visage of a smile; but it only masked the deep-seated intentions of the crowd, he realized in only an instant he was worth more to this crowd dead than he was alive. In a poetic ending he thought to himself in his last 15 seconds of conscience - what was it all for? Nothing, Indeed. We share this piece to celebrate the fairly average HellRaiser, not worthy of a legacy, but perhaps he will find peace in the fact he is in the least remembered, even if for folly. If this tale is to teach but one lesson, do not be the ones so full of disdain nor the one so vain, for it only causes pain.
Panos, Basil. On the 'great' HellRaiser. Prague: Srbija Textiles, 69 AD. Print.

Dont be a hater Im not mad and im not writing a story so i am not being all creative like the great fruit lol. I simply will state events that lead up to now in chronalogical order.
----

載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 16:49
I will continue to write lel the fact you guys find the time to crush my spirit allows me to understand you either fear me or are jealous either way is good with me continue to redicule.
----

載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2014 - 17:27
----
I love you Afterwind<3
載入中...
載入中...
07.08.2014 - 03:43
Zzzz i can't believe i'm actually mentioned in this. i never knew hell loved me so much.
----
"All he does is smoke pot, jerk off and play that damn game"
~Michael Townley.
載入中...
載入中...
07.08.2014 - 08:01
作者: Donald J.Trump, 06.08.2014 at 17:27

lol
----
載入中...
載入中...
07.08.2014 - 09:48
Here are my story;;; I hope! you, like, it.

載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!