獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 32   誰瀏覽過: 76 users

原發表

發表從 Helly, 06.08.2014 - 04:27
I v decided i wish to catalog my experiances on atwar and how it has molded me into the player I am today. This will be a continues post and ill make chapters as i feel like it :3 Enjoy <3
02.11.2014 - 01:01
作者: Helly, 06.08.2014 at 05:10

Chapter Four: Rivalry. Feeling humilated by mathdino i vowed to destroy him. I seeked to better myself and grow stronger, Two months later at this point i met a player named HollyW00dUndead, who i still question what the fuck his/her/its gender is but anyways holly, now mikasa akerman thought it would be fun to team up with mathdino vs my friend EMP who i brought over from Conqueror with me. We got our asses kicked and since i couldnt beat mathdino i went on insulting him for wearing silly feadoras and being pretty geeky fellow. He trumped me though, knowing he is much better then me, I asked how the fuck do you know how many troops you need to get that man countries you only get like 30 troops as germany. He explained to me how ratios worked and this greatly improved my game. Me and EMP challenged Math and Holly to a 2v2 a few weeks later and we won! They blammed it on maths disconnection(was true) i did not care we fucking won. This was the start of me finally understanding the mechanics behind atwar.

yw
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
載入中...
載入中...
02.11.2014 - 02:45
Black Shark
帳戶已刪除
作者: Mathdino, 02.11.2014 at 01:01

作者: Helly, 06.08.2014 at 05:10

Chapter Four: Rivalry. Feeling humilated by mathdino i vowed to destroy him. I seeked to better myself and grow stronger, Two months later at this point i met a player named HollyW00dUndead, who i still question what the fuck his/her/its gender is but anyways holly, now mikasa akerman thought it would be fun to team up with mathdino vs my friend EMP who i brought over from Conqueror with me. We got our asses kicked and since i couldnt beat mathdino i went on insulting him for wearing silly feadoras and being pretty geeky fellow. He trumped me though, knowing he is much better then me, I asked how the fuck do you know how many troops you need to get that man countries you only get like 30 troops as germany. He explained to me how ratios worked and this greatly improved my game. Me and EMP challenged Math and Holly to a 2v2 a few weeks later and we won! They blammed it on maths disconnection(was true) i did not care we fucking won. This was the start of me finally understanding the mechanics behind atwar.

yw
Wait, is that... is this a troll or Mathdino is back?

GET MASSIVE HYPE
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!