獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 2   誰瀏覽過: 62 users
11.06.2014 - 18:43
Welcome to the Star Wars Galaxy.

This map is a space map (naval map), so there are no boundaries around planets, and transports are necessary to move units.
Only ground units can take planets, so you must build a mix of transports and ground units to spread.

There are 8 unique factions (and a standard faction) spread through out the galaxy:
1. Republic (Coruscant)
2. The Empire (Coruscant)
3. The Jedi (Tython)
4. The Sith (Korriban)
5. Dathomarions (Dathomir)
6. Mandalorians (Mandalore)
7. The Trade Federation (Neimoidia)
8. The Intergalactic Banking Clan (Pammant & Minntoine)

Star Cruisers are your heavy support transports, they are used to defend your ground units when they are in space, and can also be used to bombard Planets and other Fleets but can-not take planets on their own. Star Fighters can be used in both space battles and planet battles as well, but is better used in planetary support, they are not so great against cruisers defenses.

This map is huge, but air and naval units have hyperdrives so you will be able to travel far distances in a single turn.

Enjoy the map.

Scenarios will be following soon...
----
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. Only the dark side can free me.
載入中...
載入中...
12.06.2014 - 09:26
Saw you playing it yesterday. Great idea! Just has one challenge: how to manage the details in a limited time-frame. Great map/scenario to play in casual games! Would it be possible to darken the map a bit? Like putting in PhotoShop (or any other image editor) a black/dark blue layer on top with 10% transparency? Would make it more "space-like" and better to check the chat. Looking forward to play it in casual mode. How's the balance?
----
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!