獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 51   誰瀏覽過: 2765 users

原發表

發表從 Meester, 02.12.2013 - 04:28

General Information

• You need premium to access any of these features.
  • You might have already seen my GIF guide the only reason I am making this one is to explain things that are not easy to understand by just GIFs.
  • This will include Nike tutorial on custom map making and more with more advanced map making tips.
  • Have an suggestions? PM me or reply to this topic.

• Map Making Guide

brought to you by Victorious Secret, the sexiest coalition on aW.

Creating a map

There are 2 type of custom map is AtWar. The edited default map and the purely custom map.
    After deciding your going to have to decide if your map is going to stay a map or if your going to make it into a hardcore scenario. Some maps can be both but most scenario map are unplayable as they are designed for their respective scenarios.

In this tutorial I'll be making a pure custom map. Based on the super-continent Pangaea. I'll be using this map with the size of 2000x1400.

After choosing your map and idea your going to click the "Map" option on the top right bar on your screen.

Once on this page you need to click the "Create New Map" button on the bottom right of the Map page.

A small window will pop up. Input the settings that you want for the map.
  • Map name: The name of your map will be used to filter your map through the thousands we have right now
  • Category: What type of map you are making will be used to filter in the future.
  • Map Base: The back ground of the map, "default" is the normal World Map and "blank" is blank.
  • Looping: (will explain below)
  • Width and height: You're going to want to put this around the size of your picture but sometime you can re-size it.

Click create and you should have a bunch of tools on the left hand side and a blank screen (Depends if you selected blank or default).

Skip this if your using custom map:

Your going to need to upload your map image. Start by click on the Map Option button on the top right.

A box will pop up. You'll need to select advanced and click on the "Upload Map Image" button. Select your image background and your done.

If your using default map you continue from here:

Now save your map by clicking the "Save" button.

After saving press the "Exit" button. This way you can make sure your map saved properly.

Get back to editing your map by going back to the map page by clicking the "Map" button. Then find your map and click it. Then click the "Edit" button to get back into the Map Editor with your map.

• 09.06.2017 - 11:26
    No one is responding to any problems in this thread. Guess the creators have abandoned this game.
    載入中...
    載入中...
    28.07.2017 - 21:01
    If you every read this Meester, I am having one problem with my map. I save it and publish it but it will not let me play it when I attempt to make a new game. It says "Error: Map not found." Any help?
    ----
    Blitzkrieg enthusiast. That's all you need to know.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUddcFOSHjx2OCKjQgxEZkw
    載入中...
    載入中...
    02.08.2017 - 22:06
    作者: ltetrick, 28.07.2017 at 21:01

If you every read this Meester, I am having one problem with my map. I save it and publish it but it will not let me play it when I attempt to make a new game. It says "Error: Map not found." Any help?

It takes time for new maps to get synced to html5, if you ask sun tzu he can usually speed up the process
    ----
    載入中...
    載入中...
    03.08.2017 - 06:37
    作者: Viruslegion, 02.08.2017 at 22:06

作者: ltetrick, 28.07.2017 at 21:01

It takes time for new maps to get synced to html5, if you ask sun tzu he can usually speed up the process

Thanks for the info, I figured it out a few days ago
    ----
    Blitzkrieg enthusiast. That's all you need to know.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUddcFOSHjx2OCKjQgxEZkw
    載入中...
    載入中...
    13.11.2017 - 21:14
    Why does saving take so long
    載入中...
    載入中...
    25.11.2017 - 09:40
    Every time I want to save my custom map it says: 'Unable to save borders'. How can I prevent this message?
    載入中...
    載入中...
    20.12.2017 - 12:51
    How do I edit an existing map?
    載入中...
    載入中...
    04.01.2018 - 03:50
    作者: LudoHT, 20.12.2017 at 12:51

How do I edit an existing map?

it depends from the original creator of the map, if he set it to be able for editing, you can edit it
    載入中...
    載入中...
    04.01.2018 - 13:22
    Why every time i try to save the map i see "unable to save the borders"
    載入中...
    載入中...
    06.01.2018 - 13:05
    Every time I want to save my custom map it says: 'Unable to save borders'. How can I prevent this message?
    載入中...
    載入中...
    03.02.2018 - 05:12
    Velikiy use the web version https://atwar-game.com/play/sl_html5.php
    載入中...
    載入中...
    25.10.2018 - 18:33
    How do you add oceans?
    載入中...
    載入中...
    29.11.2018 - 18:41
    Please make map creator free.
    載入中...
    載入中...
    02.12.2018 - 01:54
    How do I load a map after saving it?
    載入中...
    載入中...
    12.10.2019 - 06:46
    How do i add military onto the cities?
    載入中...
    載入中...
    13.10.2019 - 12:14
    作者: Fastflash, 12.10.2019 at 06:46

How do i add military onto the cities?

If you are talking about reinforcements, then just change the reinforcement value while editing the city.

If you are talking about events, then you must use the scenario editor, not the map editor.
    載入中...
    載入中...
    04.11.2019 - 13:39
    If my map is still in a working progress and afther a while i want to continue whre can i find the saving of my map?
    載入中...
    載入中...
    04.11.2019 - 23:40
    作者: DARKROMANMAPPER, 04.11.2019 at 13:39

If my map is still in a working progress and afther a while i want to continue whre can i find the saving of my map?

載入中...
    載入中...
    06.11.2019 - 07:40
    Wow thanks
    載入中...
    載入中...
    09.04.2023 - 16:57
    Ok A few of my friends and I have been having this issue where we can't seem to get any neutral units to spawn into locations and im wondering if I don't have the right amount of population in for them to spawn in or is there some other reason they aren't showing up cause with no resistance at all these maps are getting boring. So do I need like a minimum of 3million or?
    載入中...
    載入中...
    14.11.2023 - 01:10
    Is there an updated guide for mapmaking? Thank you.
    ----
    載入中...
    載入中...
    atWar

About Us
    Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!