‹‹ 返回 Bugs
獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 2   誰瀏覽過: 33 users
14.02.2013 - 07:34
 Amok (管理員)
作者: Guest, 14.02.2013 at 06:56

The holding CTRL then clicking on a mac brings up the secondary (right click menu). Using the fn key instead would not bring up this menu.

So FN in this particular case works the same way CTRL works on Windows? Mac and their fancy keyboard layouts...:)
載入中...
載入中...
14.02.2013 - 08:25
 Amok (管理員)
作者: Guest, 14.02.2013 at 08:01

I meant that would it be possible for macs to be able to use the fn key to enable no snap to points. CTRL key plus click on a mac bring up the right menu :c so when ever im holding CTRL and try to click to set a point it open up the right menu!! D:

Like so

The fn key plus click open nothing. Mapping that function to the command or alt/option would work for mac but I was thinking that would mess things up for pc users xD

And I've seen your british keyboard layouts! Try looking at a Cyrillic one I think you will be quite amused at how every single key as a secondary option.

Ah, I see what you mean now. Yes, it would be possible to make it work for both CTRL and FN keys.
British keyboard layout is weird, I agree, especially the way double quotes work, that's why I just use the US one. Also, being Russian, I type Cyrillic on a regular basis, so you won't surprise me there!
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!