獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 6   誰瀏覽過: 180 users
30.07.2016 - 02:04
I have a doubt. Which of the two strategies is best for attacking a stack with or without the general? That is, which of the two strategies used to destroy a defensive stack on a city map of any game?

Regards.
----
The best battle is the that is given to life every day.
載入中...
載入中...
30.07.2016 - 02:32
Darth Zero
帳戶已刪除
Iron fist is best, +2 HP for all
載入中...
載入中...
30.07.2016 - 03:09
作者: Medieval Knight, 30.07.2016 at 02:04

I have a doubt. Which of the two strategies is best for attacking a stack with or without the general? That is, which of the two strategies used to destroy a defensive stack on a city map of any game?

Regards.

I haven't used Relentless Attack since rank 4. Your infs have -1 defence and tanks have even less (4 I think). Your stacks can be destroyed easily. Militia have 40 cost
IF may have range nerfs, but is powerful in maps like Eu+ for early and Midgame. Lategame you're better off with PD.
----

載入中...
載入中...
30.07.2016 - 04:31

Regards.

IF no-brainer. Not only can you attack with any spare infantry/bombers/transports etc, but your tanks get about +2.4 attack and are monstrous in a stack.
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

載入中...
載入中...
30.07.2016 - 04:50
作者: The Tactician, 30.07.2016 at 04:31

Regards.

IF no-brainer. Not only can you attack with any spare infantry/bombers/transports etc, but your tanks get about +2.4 attack and are monstrous in a stack.

What tact said above.
Also,
Don't forget the militia and Infantry defence. Militia defence gets boosted more than PD, and IF infs are more or less equal in defence to PD infs (without boosts from being in general stack)

In EU I would choose PD over IF most of the time, because of range issues. In ancient, IF all the way.
----

載入中...
載入中...
30.07.2016 - 11:23
Thank you all for your advice. I served much.
----
The best battle is the that is given to life every day.
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!