‹‹ 返回 Bugs
獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 11   誰瀏覽過: 84 users
21.12.2013 - 02:42
As of the time stamp for this posting no one can start any games on either the Main or Beginner levels. We can get a map, sit in the prep area and choose our colors, chat in the lobby and use chat in the game prep area, but when any host clicks the "start" button the "loading game" screen comes up and then nothing happens. Someone said that it will eventually time out. I waited for several minutes and then hit the reload for the page, it takes me back to the log in screen and reloads then says "game cannot be found." So -- no atWar for anyone tonight. Hope someone sees this soon and lets an admin know. If it were just my computer, I'd refresh the cache, clear stuff, etc. But, it's not isolated to one person, it's all of us, from all different locations, so it doesn't seem to be a local problem - at least, not an individual local problem.
PS: It might be good to have a way to contact an admin for a crash like this. Or, maybe have some direct way to letting someone know the whole system is down. Maybe I missed it in a FAQ somewhere, but I looked and there didn't seem to be any direct contact info, other than emailing the devs. This seems to be a more "immediate" kind of problem. Solutions? Thanks!
----
Never is a promise...
載入中...
載入中...
21.12.2013 - 02:56
Yeah i don't think its an isolated problem i'm also experiencing this today.
載入中...
載入中...
21.12.2013 - 03:00
Gameplay servers went down I think.
載入中...
載入中...
21.12.2013 - 03:03
As an addition, I downloaded the desktop version and tried to start a game there, too. It's not working either. So, I've tried all the versions and nothing is letting us generate a game.

Hope this gets addressed soon.

Thanks!
----
Never is a promise...
載入中...
載入中...
21.12.2013 - 04:48
As of the time of writing this, every game that starts gets stuck on the "loading game data" screen, and you cannot escape this screen without reloading the game, at which point the "game not found" message appears. Also, games that end just stay there with 0 players in. Hopefully one of the AW team will be on soon, and address the problem.
-Ends
----
載入中...
載入中...
21.12.2013 - 09:17
Map editor dont work to
----
載入中...
載入中...
21.12.2013 - 10:47
This problem started since 2:40 am. [USA Midwest]

can't do anything related to a map.
載入中...
載入中...
21.12.2013 - 10:50
Same for me I couldn't do anything like start games, tutorial or even preview a map. I hope this gets fixed soon.
載入中...
載入中...
21.12.2013 - 10:52
作者: PrabhnoorBhangu, 21.12.2013 at 10:50

Same for me I couldn't do anything like start games, tutorial or even preview a map. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Uh this is so annoying.
載入中...
載入中...
21.12.2013 - 12:11
Symptoms continue as described.
Query: Can anyone get in and successfully initiate and play, or is the issue intermittent?
載入中...
載入中...
21.12.2013 - 13:41
AlexMeza
帳戶已刪除
Something went wrong with servers I guess, that's it.
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!