‹‹ 返回 Bugs
獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 2   誰瀏覽過: 18 users
24.01.2015 - 20:29
Alright so, this is happening since the past 2/3 days. once in a while when i move my units from one place to another or attack other ones and then end turn or save. then when the new turn starts they didnt move.. its so frustrating. i dont know why it happens. because i play for 2/3 weeks and didnt got it that much. and now i really start to notice doing it. and sometimes i am like did i not press the save button? or end button? i am not sure if end turn button is needed to save your moves.. but i am sure that the save button does. but it still happens..and a lot of the time i am sure that i clicked the save button. because when you run out of time but you didnt end turn. your moves still go right? they only not go when you dont save it when you already ended the turn right? i am thinking about capturing my gameplay and see if it happens again. so i can upload it to youtube and post it here. so you can see it if nobody has clue what it is. sometimes it is in the beginning of a game a lot. like then it doesnt move my units and then it does. and then it doesnt again and then it does. its random. oh and i am using google chrome to play with.
載入中...
載入中...
25.01.2015 - 21:16
 Htin
A) someone Turn-block you, If no turnblock exist then somebody can sneak in troop in your city when you send your troop out.
B) the game reset turn, when game crash.
----
Hi
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!